"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fabulous Thrift Store Finds

I think the thrift store gods have been smiling down on me. I have had so many scores the past few weeks I had to show off a little.

Antique books and an antique iron I am using for a bookend. 

A super sweet bird pillow.

Two crochet window curtains for my bathroom.

A lovely jewelry box.

How sweet is this ring holder?

A beautiful oil painting on a canvas only $1 people!!

A sweet vintage sheet, very Anthropologie if I do say so myself.

I am loving this lime green ottoman. Look at the detail on the legs!

Not one, but two of these fun topiaries.

How cute are these starfish knobs? I have a bathroom makeover coming soon and I will be using these sweet knobs.

More items for my bathroom makeover. Want a little hint.... "Beachy Chic" will be my inspiration.

1 comment:

Lella Loves... said...

Oooh... the starfish cupboard knob is super. Funnily enough, I have the same design and it's a bathplug topper.
Love it!
Lella xx